So, my family and I have been blown away at how simply changing the water we drink has impacted our lives. I haven't posted in a while because i have been super busy with, well 3 kids 4 and under and I have been waiting for seasonal allergies to kick in. Well, as of March 28th 2011, there are NO signs of allergies!! Can I get an AMEN? By this time last year we all had to start taking Zyrtec, Claritin or Benadryl to stave off all the random symptoms of seasonal allergies. So, this in my book, is a MAJOR deal. I mean, not only have our bodies been able to function more efficiently, keep inflammatory responses at bay, kept us out of major misery of headaches, sneezing, watery eyes, coughing and itchy ears but we also haven't had to pollute our bodies with medicine. Now, I continue to be aware that all of these testimonies seem to good to be true to those of you who are reading this, but let me tell you, I would NOT be willing to stake my reputation on untruths. I am telling as many people as I can about this, because nobody knows how desperately our bodies need to be in better balance and nobody understands how simply changing the water you drink can help you achieve this. I sure didn't, but now I want to tell the world. Also, nobody knows how bottled water is just as bad, if not worse for you than tap water. We are led to believe through well execute marketing and hype that the bottled water we can buy is better for you. It is not. Not evenSmart Water, Figi, Dasani, Aquafina, Perrier, Vitamin Water, etc. Anyway, the purpose of this post was to report our fantastic news of NO ALLERGIES!! If tomorrow we wake with runny
noses and headaches, I will stand corrected and post. For now, I will stand by my testimony! If you want to know more. Watch this demo...it is a little lengthy, but well worth the time.
www.kangendemo.com
Also, if you would like to try this water and you live locally, let me know and I will be glad to let you come fill up some containers for a few weeks, so you can experience the benefits. If you are reading this and you are not local and your curiosity is peeked, let me know and I will help you find some one in your area.
Allergy, Alkalinity and Acidity
According to Dr. Susan Lark of The Lark Letter, "allergies are an inflammatory reaction triggered by over-acidity." If you can restore your body's alkalinity, the allergic reaction often vanishes.
Kangen Water neutralizes allergic reactions expressed as respiratory problems, skin conditions, and digestive disorders. The pH of the body becomes more acidic during an allergic reaction, and Kangen Water alkalizes the digestive system, making you feel better. Doctors have traditionally recommended that patients take alkalizing remedies, like bicarbonate of soda, to stop allergic reactions, but unlike these remedies, Kangen Water tastes fresh and pure with no chalky aftertaste. Kangen Water is a powerful antacid, but unlike brand-name antacids, Kangen Water contains no dyes or sweeteners, and is 100 percent pure, refreshing, hydrating water.
No comments:
Post a Comment